How your dream home is built
We're here to assist you every step of the way to make this adventure as fun and enjoyable as possible. your homes will be as unique as you are, your input and ideas are very important in this process. Let's go through some of what you might be expecting as you take the steps to building your custom dream home.
Let's begin with some basics- First we might start with your basic ideas, sketches, or plans. Anything you might have as a check list to allow us to better know your vision for your future home! From there we'll get you a cost estimate specific to your vision of what the home will be. We can even help give you all the information you may need to get a construction loan if needed; once all that is done the next step is to close on property
It's time for us to break ground or prepare the ground for your dream home; from ground breaking to move-in can happen in as little as 120 to 180 days! here's some of the stages you might see your new home going through on its way to being built.
- Digging and pouring the footing and stem wall
- Installing plumbing
- Digging beams for your load bearing walls
- Installing re-bar
- Treating for termite prevention
- Pouring the concrete slab floor
- Digging footing
- Pouring safe room foundation
- Erecting frame and roof
- Installing electrical, plumbing
- Installing air conditioning and heating
- Insulating the walls with foam insulation
- Wrapping your Home with thermal wrap
- Bricking and rocking your exterior
- Sheet rocking and texturing walls and ceilings
- Laying tile
- Building cabinets and installing trim in your home
- Staining and painting
- Installing plumbing Fixtures
- Installing electric and light fixtures
- Laying carpet
- Pouring driveways and sidewalks
- Installing sprinkler system
- Landscaping and laying sod
- Building or installing fences
We have experience in everything from the start of the home to making it move in ready and are ready to help you get to any stage of the process you need us to, here are some some of the features we've installed or custom built for our customers and can do for you too!
- Tile floors
- Shower tiling
- Granite or solid surface kitchen counters
- Granite or solid surface bathroom vanities
- Granite or solid surface window sills
- Vinyl, LowE 366, and argon gas windows
- 30 year Composition Shingles
- Solid wood sheathing on exterior walls
- Envelope Foam Package Insulation in Exterior Walls and Attics
- Blown in insulation with solar decking
- Thermal House Wrap
- Steel reinforcing footing, stems, concrete slabs, and driveways
- Installing alarm systems
- Master whirlpool tubs
- Built in ovens, microwaves, cook tops and dishwashers.
- Gas furnace and GEO thermal heat/air conditioner
- Ceiling fans
- Cable jacks
- Exterior brick and rock design
- Insulated garage walls and ceilings
- Insulated Garage Doors.
- ONG Tested and Certified
- Certified Home Builder 1 year Warranty.
- 10 Year Structural Warranty.